Address: 4400 W 16th St, Indianapolis, IN 46222
All public parking will be on 16th Street across from Brickyard Crossing & IMS. Parking will be free on Tuesday and Wednesday. Spectators can buy a 3 Day parking pass online in advance for $20 or onsite parking fees are $10 each day Thursday-Saturday.
DAILY PAIRINGS GUIDE
Pick up a free Daily Pairings Guide to find out when and where your favorite LPGA player will tee off. Daily Pairings Guides include a course map, and are available at the Main Entrance and in pairings boxes located throughout the course.
In the event of an injury or emergency, contact the nearest hole marshal who will be able to help you and direct you to First Aid. First Aid is located at the back of the Driving Range.
In the event of thunderstorms, lightning, or other severe weather, “Weather Warning” information will be displayed on the scoreboards around the golf course. When these warning appear, patrons are advised to take precautions and seek shelter even before play is suspended. If the siren sounds suspending play, seek shelter immediately.
A trolley will take spectators between 3 different locations around the Brickyard Crossing Golf Course.
360 Viewing Hub
A viewing hub will be open to the public the entire event week on by the 15 Green and will offer 360 degree views of golf.
- Cellular phones must be turned to silent on Tournament grounds.
- No coolers permitted on Tournament grounds Beer is available at concession stands. Please be prepared to show proof of age. Patrons will not be allowed to leave the Tournament with open containers of alcoholic beverages. No outside food or beverages.
- No containers, large bags or backpacks are permitted on the grounds.
- No cameras or camcorders Thursday- Sunday (Tuesday and Wednesday cameras are allowed for personal use only).
- No noise producing electronic devices, TVs, radios.
- No weapons (regardless of permit), including, but not limited to: firearms, knives, and any other item the Tournament deems unlawful or dangerous in its sole discretion.
- No pets (other than service animals) are permitted on the grounds.
- All purses and small bags are subject to search and unauthorized items will be confiscated.
- Please visit https://www.visitindy.com/indianapolis-lpgawit2018 to view all hotels in the area and links to book