Address: 4400 W 16th St, Indianapolis, IN 46222
All public parking will be on 16th Street across from Brickyard Crossing & IMS. Parking will be free on Tuesday and Wednesday. Spectators can buy a 3 Day parking pass online in advance for $20 or onsite parking fees are $10 each day Thursday-Saturday.
DAILY PAIRINGS GUIDE
Pick up a free Daily Pairings Guide to find out when and where your favorite LPGA player will tee off. Daily Pairings Guides include a course map, and are available at the Main Entrance and in pairings boxes located throughout the course.
In the event of an injury or emergency, contact the nearest hole marshal who will be able to help you and direct you to First Aid. First Aid is located at the back of the Driving Range.
In the event of thunderstorms, lightning, or other severe weather, “Weather Warning” information will be displayed on the scoreboards around the golf course. When these warning appear, patrons are advised to take precautions and seek shelter even before play is suspended. If the siren sounds suspending play, seek shelter immediately.
A trolley will take spectators between 3 different locations around the Brickyard Crossing Golf Course.
360 Viewing Hub
A viewing hub will be open to the public the entire event week on by the 15 Green and will offer 360 degree views of golf.
- Containers and/or coolers
- Backpacks (except for the drawstring variety typically carried by children) and oversize bags (except for diaper bags when an infant/young child is present)
- Golf clubs
- Cameras, camcorders or video cameras (except during practice rounds for personal photographic use only, and only without their cases)
- Noise producing devices
- Cases and/or covers (such as umbrella and folding chair covers)
- Computers, laptops, laser pointing devices, radios or TVs
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Aerosol cans and bottles
- Oversize chairs/lawn chairs
- Ladders or similar devices
- Metal-spiked golf shoes
- Any material constituting unauthorized advertising/promotions
- Unmanned aircrafts (drones, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- All food and/or drinks unless necessary to treat a medical condition or infant needs
- Flags and/or banners large enough to obstruct views of the competition
- Anything that can be used as a weapon (firearms, knives or weapons of any nature – regardless of permit)
- Any other items deemed unlawful, dangerous, inappropriate, or disruptive by the LPGA and/or tournament site security personnel, in their sole discretion.
- Please visit https://www.visitindy.com/indianapolis-lpgawit2018 to view all hotels in the area and links to book